Lakeland, FL – Lakeland Regional Health has the following good news to share:
- Derek Hansen, MD, joins Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center as a Critical Care Physician. Dr. Hansen earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine. He completed both his Residency in Internal Medicine and his Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Hansen is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Pulmonary Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Luis Servin-Abad, MD, joins Lakeland Regional Health Physician Group as a Gastroenterologist at the Medical Center. He earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from Universidad de Panama School of Medicine. He began his Residency in Internal Medicine at Caja de Seguro Social/Complejo Hospitalario Metropolitano Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid in Panama City, Panama. He completed his Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. He completed his Fellowship in Hepatology and Transplant Hepatology at the Center for Liver Diseases at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida. He also completed a Fellowship in Gastroenterology at the University of Kentucky. He most recently served as a Gastroenterologist/Hepatologist at Loma Linda Veterans Medical Center in California. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Transplant Hepatology, Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
- Justin Hooper, ARNP, joins Lakeland Regional Health Physician Group as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with Trauma Services at the Medical Center and the Pablo Campus. Mr. Hooper is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. He earned his Master of Science in Nursing degree from University of South Florida in Tampa. He previously worked as a Registered Nurse at Lakeland Surgical and Diagnostic Center and as a Winter Haven Firefighter and Paramedic.
- Taed Moses, PA-C, joins Lakeland Regional Health Physician Group as a Physician Assistant with Trauma Services at the Medical Center and the Pablo Campus. Mr. Moses is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. He earned his Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Keiser University. He most recently served as Physician Assistant at a primary and urgent care clinic in Bradenton, Florida.
- Megan McGee, PA-C, joins Lakeland Regional Health Physician Group as a Physician Assistant with the Orthopedic Surgery Department. Ms. McGee earned her Master of Medical Science degree at Yale University School of Medicine’s Physician Associate Program. Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Ms. McGee sees patients at the Grasslands Campus.