Lakeland, FL – With more than 130 alumni and friends in attendance at Thursday’s Opening Reception at the RP Funding Center, Class XXXVI Chair, Michelle B. Ledford (Class XXIX, MADE), introduced the 30 members of Leadership Lakeland Class XXXVI. Chuck McDanal (Class XXXI, Kindelan McDanal & Associates) will be serving as Chair-Elect.
Congratulations to the following members:
- Steven G. Achinger, MD, FASN, Managing Partner/Chairman of the Board, Watson Clinic LLP
- Randolph Barber, V.P. Industrial Maintenance and Purchasing, Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Leon Battle, Executive Director of Child Hunger and Family Support Services, One More Child / Florida Baptist Children’s Homes
- Sarah Bhagat, COO LRHMC and VP Organizational Effectiveness LRH, Lakeland Regional Health
- William B. Bracken, Jr., Attorney, Bracken & Bergwall, P.A.
- Amanda Frankel Brice, Clinical Manager/Marketing Director, Agnini Family Dental
- Michael Paul Carey, Manager, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Tom Collins, Sr. Director, Marketing, Saddle Creek Logistics Services
- Erin Ferguson, Marketing Specialist II, MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- Ana Vargas Gillespie, Owner, Lakeland Escape Room
- Taher Hisham Hamid, Marketing Manager, Alltek Services
- Kaitlin Irmscher, Administration Manager, Chastain-Skillman
- Ellen J. Katzman, Executive Director, PACE Center for Girls
- Rebecca Knowles, Director of Communications and Community Partnerships, All Saints Academy
- Thomas C. Lloyd, VP/Private Banking Officer, Bank of Central Florida
- John S. Lowman, IV, Credit Manager, Avon Leasing, Inc.
- Sara Roberts McCarley, Founder/Chairman, Randy Roberts Foundation
- Douglas W. McPherson, VP, Private Banker, Citizens Bank & Trust
- Ashley Metts Miller, Community Engagement Director, VISTE
- Holly Parrish, Owner, PH Solutions, LLC
- Teddra Joy Porteous, Associate Superintendent of Human Resources, Polk County Public Schools
- Eric Powell, Financial Advisor, RightPlan Financial
- Brenda Patricia Ramirez, Attorney, Kaylor Law Group
- Brenda C. Reddout, Executive Director, Talbot House Ministries
- Douglas Edward Riley, Fire Chief, Lakeland Fire Department
- Parminder Sahota, VP of Sales, Boring Business Systems
- Bethany Tricia Thomas, Vice President for Student Development, Southeastern University
- Amanda Walls, Senior Attorney, Peterson & Myers, P.A.
- Jason Williams, Loan Officer, Farm Credit of Central Florida
- Lori A. Winstead, Director of County Court, Assistant State Attorney, State Attorney’s Office
Together, these class members will complete a rigorous schedule of monthly day sessions from October through May. Each session features hands-on experiences that engage class members in all aspects of Lakeland and Polk County.
Leadership Lakeland is an annual program designed to identify leadership and enhance existing leadership in our community. The program unites leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to improve their ability to lead effectively, offering its members a broad range of experiences and insights about the community, its people, its needs, and its services.
Since 1921, the Lakeland Chamber of Commerce has served as an advocate for business. The Chamber is a 501 (c) (6) not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating a climate where business can prosper. The Lakeland Chamber is the largest Chamber of Commerce in Polk County with more than 1,400 investor businesses. The Lakeland Chamber continues to be an integral component of the Lakeland community by offering a wide variety of programs and initiatives that positively impact the economic vitality and quality of life in our region. Our investors capitalize on the contacts, resources, and support provided by the Chamber.