With more than 180 alumni and friends in attendance at Thursday’s Opening Reception at Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium, Class XXXV Chair, Timothy B. Darby (Class XXIX, Darby Law Group, P.A.) introduced the 30 members of Leadership Lakeland Class XXXV. Click here to view the class directory.
Congratulations to the following members:
- Margarita Alfaro, Marketing Director, NuJak Companies
- Teresa Fay Aman, RN/Clinical Director, Watson Clinic LLP
- Daniel Jay Berman, Director of Development and Marketing, Alliance for Independence
- Lisa K. Birket, Practice Manager, CME, Partner, True MD
- Jessica Brown, Promotions Director, Hall Communications, Inc.
- Joshua Keith Brown, Shareholder, Peterson & Myers, P.A.
- Anthony C. Camarillo, Executive Director, RP Funding Center/City of Lakeland
- Ashley Cheek, Business Development Director, Lakeland Economic Development Council
- Julie A. Davis, Audit Director, Baylis & Company PA
- Danielle Fogel, Technical Coordinator, Customer Service Retail Business Unit, Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Alison Marie Foley-Rothrock, Esq., Owner / Attorney, Foley Immigration Law
- Caroline Gay, Associate Vice President of Analytics, Lakeland Regional Health
- Louis Santo Giampavolo, Major, Polk County Sheriff’s Office
- Mary Catherine Green, County Court Judge, Group 4, Polk County, Tenth Judicial Circuit, Polk County Courthouse
- Paul “Sean” Harper, Owner, Harper Construction Mgmt/WebPro Realty, LLC
- Marshall Hurley, Manufacturing Manager, Createch Machine and Design
- Eunice Martinez Hutto, Chief Advancement Officer, Southeastern University
- Billy Clifton Langston II, Dean of Student Development, Florida Southern College
- Kristen Lowers, Sr. Director of IS, Saddle Creek Logistics Services
- Lucas Dean Martin, Vice President, Floralawn
- Kevin M. McWilliams, Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial
- Brandt William Merritt, Ruling Elder, First Presbyterian Church of Lakeland
- LaTrice Moore, D.B.A., Entrepreneurship Program Coordinator & Professor of Business Administration, Polk State College
- Scott Reed, Attorney, Pilka & Associates, P.A.
- William E. Roll, Jr., Senior Project Manager, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- Amy Hammack Royal, Chief Financial Officer, GiveWell Community Foundation
- Kimberly Schell, Chief Operating Officer, Parker Street Ministries, Inc.
- Shukethia C. Troutman, Realtor, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group
- Darren Vogel, P.E., Project Manager, Vogel Bros. Building Co.
- Julie Howes Ward, Principal, Polk County Public Schools, Rochelle School of the Arts
Together, these class members will complete a rigorous schedule of monthly day sessions from October through May. Each session features hands-on experiences that engage class members in all aspects of Lakeland and Polk County.
Leadership Lakeland is an annual program designed to identify leadership and enhance existing leadership in our community. The program unites leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to improve their ability to lead effectively, offering its members a broad range of experiences and insights about the community, its people, its needs, and its services.