With more than 150 alumni and friends in attendance at Thursday’s Opening Reception at The Lakeland Country Club, Class XXXVII Chair, Chuck McDanal (Class XXXI, StudioC Solutions), introduced the 30 members of Leadership Lakeland Class XXXVII.
Nicole Travis (Class XXXIV, City of Lakeland) will be serving as Chair-Elect.
Congratulations to the following members:
- Amy Noelle Bratten, Southeastern University
- Kim Brunson, The Lakeland Rotary Club
- Brandon Tyler Clark, The Ruthvens
- Steven J. Cole, Lanier Upshaw, Inc.
- Margaret Kovacs Connelly, Pace Center for Girls
- Thomas James Culligan, Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Jarett Gregory, Watson Clinic, LLP
- Tracy Grey, Heartland for Children, Inc.
- Adam Hartley, Unlimited DPI
- Susan Hurlburt, Hurlburt Financial/Evans & Hurlburt CPAs, P.A.
- Gwinnell Jarvis, Polk County Sheriff’s Office
- Kyle Jensen, Clark, Campbell, Lancaster & Munson, P.A.
- Ana M. Kalman, Lakeland Regional Health Systems
- Rebecca A. Klein, A Woman’s Choice
- Melissa Kulp, Florida Southern College
- Steve Ledford, Compass Mortgage LLC
- Hans Lehman, Lakeland Police Department
- Johnna Martinez, GiveWell Community Foundation
- Christopher J. McGarvey, Wall Titus, LLC
- Nicholas Patrick Merriweather, The Sanoba Law Firm
- Karen Moore, Polk State College Foundation
- Craig Morby, The Yard on Mass
- Ty Pinner, CenterState Bank
- Andrew Carlos Ross, Florida Tropics Soccer Club
- Parminder Sahota, Boring Business Systems
- Katherine Sultenfuss Schichtel, GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Shawn Sherrouse, City of Lakeland
- Mary Gray Stephenson, Citizens Bank & Trust
- Tiffany Taylor, Replay Lakeland
- Jordan Courtney Weiland, Jordan Weiland Photography, LLC
Together, these class members will complete a rigorous schedule of monthly day sessions from October through May. Each session features hands-on experiences that engage class members in all aspects of Lakeland and Polk County.
Leadership Lakeland is an annual program designed to identify leadership and enhance existing leadership in our community. The program unites leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to improve their ability to lead effectively, offering its members a broad range of experiences and insights about the community, its people, its needs, and its services.