The Lakeland Flying Tigers return home for a four-game homestand beginning Tuesday, April 24 at Joker Marchant Stadium. Lakeland will host the Daytona Cubs April 24 and the Dunedin Blue Jays April 25-27. Tickets for all home games are available by calling the Flying Tigers at (863) 686-8075. Box seats are $6 and reserved seats are $5 and seniors 55 and over and children 14 and under receive a $1.00 discount. Saturday tickets are an additional $1. Wednesday All-You-Can-Eat tickets are $10. Monday tickets are $1. Parking is FREE.
Tuesday, April 24 vs. Daytona Cubs @ 6:30 p.m. (Gates open at 5:30 p.m.)
The Ledger 2-1 Ticket Offer
· Check The Ledger for a special two-for-one ticket offer compliments of The Ledger Media Group.
Baseball Wingo Sponsored by Natalie’s Sports Bar & Grille
· Fans can play Baseball Bingo during the game for a chance to win wings from Natalie’s and prizes from the Flying Tigers.
· Flying Tigers Silver Sluggers Tuesday presented by Humana. Silver Sluggers members will receive free admission to the game as well as a complimentary soda. For more
information on the Silver Sluggers program please contact the Flying Tigers at (863) 686-8075 or visit LakelandFlyingTigers.com.
Wednesday, April 25 vs. Dunedin Blue Jays @ 6:30 p.m. (Gates open at 5:30 p.m.)
Wednesday is All-You-Can-Eat Night sponsored by Outback Steakhouse Lakeland – North. Tickets are just $10 and includes admission to the game and all-you-can-eat hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, Little Caesars pizza, peanuts, popcorn, pretzels and chips as well as food from Outback from 5:30-8:30 p.m. or while supplies last.
Thursday, April 26 vs. Dunedin Blue Jays @ 6:30 p.m. (Gates open at 5:00 p.m.)
Chili Throwdown at Tigertown presented by Lakeland Fire Department
· Chili competition begins at 5:00 p.m. and will conclude at 6:30 p.m. There will be live music and 2 for 1 beer specials beginning at 5:00 pm until the end of the 7th inning.
· Fire Departments from Lakeland and Polk County will compete for the opportunity to be the Flying Tigers Chili Throwdown Champion. Fire Departments will be judged in two categories; best chili as voted by the judges and the people’s choice award which will be judged by the fans. Trophies will be awarded for first, second and third in each category.
· Advance tickets to the Chili Throwdown are $10 and include free chili samples and live music and a ticket to the Flying Tigers game. Parking is free. Proceeds
from the event will benefit the Polk County Veterans Council Hero’s Park. $5 tickets are available the day of the game but do not include a game ticket.
2-1 Beer Night
Fans can enjoy 2 for 1 draft beer and $1 soda every Thursday home game. Beer sales will begin at 5:00 p.m. and end at the conclusion of the 7th inning.
Friday, April 27 vs. Dunedin Blue Jays @ 7:11 p.m. (Gates open at 6:00 p.m.)
7-11 Friday’s Presented by 7-11 Socrum Loop
Tigers Rope Necklace Giveaway
The Flying Tigers will be giving away rope necklaces to the first 750 paid kids (ages 14 and under).
Tattoo and balloon artists from Twisted Artz will be in the main concourse beginning at 5:00 p.m.
Lawton Chiles Academy’s “A Knight with the Tigers” Spirit Night
Lawton Chiles Academy students, teachers and parents will be participating in fun promotions throughout the game.
Relay for Life Fundraiser
The American Cancer Society will be raising money and awareness for the North Lakeland Relay for Life Event. They will have a table display in the main concourse.
The Flying Tigers are a Class A Affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. For more information please visit the Flying Tigers online at www.LakelandFlyingTigers.com or call (863) 686-8075.